Iris Online is a gypsy-themed fantasy MMORPG developed by Eyasoft, makers of Luna Plus and Titan Online. With over 1000 quests, 22 themed instance dungeons, and an intricate Tarot Card system, Iris Online is a full feature MMORPG rich in both PvE and PvP action. The cute anime-pop graphics and gorgeously realized 3D environments make Iris unique, with a look and feel all its own.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eyasoft
- Publisher: Eyasoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique Tarot Card Feature
- +Unique Monster Transformation System
- +Bright and colorful visuals
- -Generic combat and character progression
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: Geforce 6600 GT / 256 mb video memory or better
- HDD: 4 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin: Chapter 3 Expansion Available on Nov. 25th
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will relea...
- War of the Vikings Reveals Progression System
- With the new in-game customizer, players can start exploring the various options that will be available when War of the Vikings is released.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Sees a Change of Hands
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade team has announced the departure of Miguel Caron and arrival of a new Senior Producer.