Iris Online is a gypsy-themed fantasy MMORPG developed by Eyasoft, makers of Luna Plus and Titan Online. With over 1000 quests, 22 themed instance dungeons, and an intricate Tarot Card system, Iris Online is a full feature MMORPG rich in both PvE and PvP action. The cute anime-pop graphics and gorgeously realized 3D environments make Iris unique, with a look and feel all its own.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eyasoft
- Publisher: Eyasoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique Tarot Card Feature
- +Unique Monster Transformation System
- +Bright and colorful visuals
- -Generic combat and character progression
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: Geforce 6600 GT / 256 mb video memory or better
- HDD: 4 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory PAX South Interview and Ardan Preview
- Ardan is a flexible support character with a unique vengeance resource mechanic. This fills up as he takes damage and enables his abilities.
- H1Z1 First Life Early Access Impressions
- Years have gone by since the zombie apocalypse has taken over the games industry, and the plague shows no signs of slowing in 2015.
- Heroes & Generals Celebrates One Year Steam Anniversary
- Following the recently released 'Walker' update, Heroes & Generals celebrates its 1 year anniversary on Steam.