Iris Online is a gypsy-themed fantasy MMORPG developed by Eyasoft, makers of Luna Plus and Titan Online. With over 1000 quests, 22 themed instance dungeons, and an intricate Tarot Card system, Iris Online is a full feature MMORPG rich in both PvE and PvP action. The cute anime-pop graphics and gorgeously realized 3D environments make Iris unique, with a look and feel all its own.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eyasoft
- Publisher: Eyasoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique Tarot Card Feature
- +Unique Monster Transformation System
- +Bright and colorful visuals
- -Generic combat and character progression
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: Geforce 6600 GT / 256 mb video memory or better
- HDD: 4 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide - Release Date and Launch Content Announced
- Hammerfall Publishing is pleased to announce the official full release date of their upcoming "Warhammer 40,000" strategy game.
- Game of War: Fire Age Review
- With too many titles out that provides more than what GoW:FA can offer, the game still is a good game to jump into, if you’re a hipster.
- ZQGame Announces iOS Launch for War of Tribes: Stone Age
- ZQGame Inc. announces the launch of War of Tribes: Stone Age for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices.