Invisigun Heroes is a 2D stealth-oriented MOBA developed by Sombr Studio for PC, Mac, and Linux and will be available for purchase on Steam. In Invisigun Heroes players will battle it out against each other in grid-based maps, but the catch is that everybody is invisible! By combining the predictability of grid-based movements with interactive map elements you will be able to keep track of your own character’s movements while having helpful hints as to where your enemies are at.
Some of the environmental elements that you’ll come to notice are trees that shake when they are bumped into, splashes as you walk across water, and footprints that become visible as you walk across sand. You’ll also temporarily become visible when you use special abilities or fire your Invisigun, so you’ll need to be careful when choosing to reveal yourself.
You’ll need to make use of all of your stealthy arts like trickery, forethought, reflex, bluffing, deception, and awareness to ensure that you emerge victorious. If you think you’re a master of stealth, why not put it to the test in Invisigun Heroes!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sombr Studio
- Publisher: Sombr Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Numerous maps to learn and play on.
- +Varying special abilities.
- +Customizable game modes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Not yet decided
- CPU: Intel Core Duo or comparable CPU
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- GPU: OpenGL / DirectX compatible video card with 256 MB VRAM or better
- HDD: 200 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Support for gamepads.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dofus: Tablet Version Coming This Year
- Dofus: Tablet Version Coming This Year - Popular browser/client-based MMORPG goes Mobile
- Firefall’s Final Closed Beta Milestone Live This Thursday
- Red 5 Studios today announced that Firefall’s final Closed Beta milestone is coming this Thursday, June 27.
- Webzen Announces C9 Tournament Results
- The results of Continent of the Ninth (C9)'s first global championship have been announced by Webzen.