Interstellar Marines is an ambitious co-operative FPS that focuses on player immersion above all. Environments are numerous and interactive, ranging from space stations to open worlds. Character development and the weapon system offers a great deal of customization, allowing you to create a character you’re most comfortable with. Interstellar Marines also provides a storyline that stays true to the multiplayer aspect. With non-linear gameplay, Interstellar Marines allows you to experience everything at your own pace.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 02, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Zero Point Software
- Publisher: Zero Point Software
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 1/5
- +Active community manager.
- +Very powerful A.I.
- +Multiple Ways to win PvP matches.
- -"Extra" modes not normally accessible in game mode.
- -Despite a year's development, no promised co-op.
- -Programming needs a touch up (snow falling indoors)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win 7 or later
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 280 / ATI Radeon HD 5830
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/26: Eldevin, C9, GW2, and More!
- A daily look at the biggest news in the MMO industry.
- Brick-Force begins closed beta
- Brick Force, a unique new shooter published by Infernum, has begun closed beta testing.