Infestation World is a free to play 3D zombie survival MMO developed by OP Productions LLC and will be entering Open Beta on April 3. In Infestation World players will not only need to survive against the impending zombie apocalypse, but also against each other in different competitive multiplayer modes.
Currently there is little factual information released about the game, but it is known that Infestation World will include a rich, sandbox-like open world and a Battle Mode. The game’s open world will pit players against hordes of zombies in a variety of areas. Players will be able to interact with each other in the world, whether that be in a hostile manner or cooperatively by trading equipment.
In Battle Mode players will be able to fight against each other in two different game modes: Team Deathmatch and Time Attack. In Team Deathmatch, players will only have one life each and two teams will battle to be the first to team to completely eliminate the other. In Time Attack two teams of players will have unlimited respawns and fight it out to have the most kills before the end of the match.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: OP Productions LLC
- Publisher: Electronics Extreme
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kings and Legends gains Undead Pirates
- Blackbeard boards the enemy and fires his dual-pistols, the vampiric Mary Reade feeds on her victims, skeletal Klaus hurls his exploding-skull...
- Oculus responds to the false claims by Zenimax
- Recently, the Oculus Rift VR team has spoken publicily regarding the recent claims filed by Zenimax regarding their VR technology
- Tribal Wars Celebrates its 10th anniversary
- InnoGames’ classic online game Tribal Wars will celebrate its 10thanniversary with a big in-game event.