Identity is an open-world realistic MMORPG with sandbox elements. Players are free to choose their path in whatever direction suits them, whether that be business, crime, survival, service, or other endeavors they imagine. The game will offer property, real estate, and vehicle systems, along with casual activities such as karaoke and paintball matches. Identity will also use a VOIP system for player communications, allowing players to talk directly through their characters and use items such as telephones and walkie-talkies to reach others.
Identity plans to be buy-to-play, requiring players to purchase a one-time “passport stamp” to access the game, but will not require a subscription.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Asylum Entertainment, Inc.
- Publisher: Asylum Entertainment, Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +VOIP communication system.
- +Player-driven game.
- +Many possibilities for gameplay.
- -Passport system blocks out free players.
- -System may be prone to player griefing.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winning Putt Spring Update Press Preview
- Winning Putt’s first big update is coming out shortly, titled the Spring Update.
- Metro Conflict: New EU Servers and Game Update Available
- Two months after launch, Metro Conflict has received a huge update with new content and improvements
- A Lucky Friday the 13th in DarkEden
- DarkEden is hosting a special event this weekend to coincide with the "unlucky" Friday the 13th.