Identity is an open-world realistic MMORPG with sandbox elements. Players are free to choose their path in whatever direction suits them, whether that be business, crime, survival, service, or other endeavors they imagine. The game will offer property, real estate, and vehicle systems, along with casual activities such as karaoke and paintball matches. Identity will also use a VOIP system for player communications, allowing players to talk directly through their characters and use items such as telephones and walkie-talkies to reach others.
Identity plans to be buy-to-play, requiring players to purchase a one-time “passport stamp” to access the game, but will not require a subscription.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Asylum Entertainment, Inc.
- Publisher: Asylum Entertainment, Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +VOIP communication system.
- +Player-driven game.
- +Many possibilities for gameplay.
- -Passport system blocks out free players.
- -System may be prone to player griefing.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders Quest Introduces New Champion System
- Bring new Champions into the battle and use their powerful skills to slice through your enemies.
- Wizardry Online Delays Launch Until January 30th
- In a message from Sony Online Entertainment, Wizardry Online official launch has been postponed until January 30th to allow extra time for lau...
- Jagged Alliance Flashback: Now available on Steam
- Danish independent developer Full Control today announced the release of Jagged Alliance: Flashback, on PC, Mac and Linux. Jagged Alliance: Fl...