Identity is an open-world realistic MMORPG with sandbox elements. Players are free to choose their path in whatever direction suits them, whether that be business, crime, survival, service, or other endeavors they imagine. The game will offer property, real estate, and vehicle systems, along with casual activities such as karaoke and paintball matches. Identity will also use a VOIP system for player communications, allowing players to talk directly through their characters and use items such as telephones and walkie-talkies to reach others.
Identity plans to be buy-to-play, requiring players to purchase a one-time “passport stamp” to access the game, but will not require a subscription.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Asylum Entertainment, Inc.
- Publisher: Asylum Entertainment, Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +VOIP communication system.
- +Player-driven game.
- +Many possibilities for gameplay.
- -Passport system blocks out free players.
- -System may be prone to player griefing.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Victory Command Beta First Impressions
- I was fortunate enough to acquire a code during the third weekend beta, which may or may not have involved me overthrowing my boss.
- Ragnarok Online Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
- WarpPortal has launched their newest update to their classic MMORPG, Ragnarok Online, entitled 14.2 Eclage.