Dream of battling big monsters? Join Hunter Blade, an action MMORPG that offers players the chance to face off in monstrous battles against giant beasts, while embarking on quests for greater glory.
Hunter Blade is a fantasy MMORPG featuring an action combat system, quests, instances, and more. Fans of Monster Hunter will find that Hunter Blade is very similar in ways to Monster Hunter Frontier by Capcom. Players may specialize into different weapons, rather than choosing a specific class, and then go on quests into instances, similar to other action games like Vindictus. The game also features a robust crafting system, arena PvP, and instance PvP (called intrusion) after level 25.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Global Times
- Publisher: Global Times
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Detailed crafting system.
- +No fixed classes.
- +Easy to summon friends for help.
- -Fatigue system.
- -Major grinding required for equipment.
- -Repetitive, boring gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: AMD3000+ or Pentium(R)4 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: ATI x1300 or NVIDIA 6600
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort - Strange effects happening on April 1st
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced - New 3D mobile RPG adventure
- Windward's High Seas Sandbox Adventures Launches for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Windward, an action-packed sandbox game set on the open oceans, has dropped anchor on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux.