Dream of battling big monsters? Join Hunter Blade, an action MMORPG that offers players the chance to face off in monstrous battles against giant beasts, while embarking on quests for greater glory.
Hunter Blade is a fantasy MMORPG featuring an action combat system, quests, instances, and more. Fans of Monster Hunter will find that Hunter Blade is very similar in ways to Monster Hunter Frontier by Capcom. Players may specialize into different weapons, rather than choosing a specific class, and then go on quests into instances, similar to other action games like Vindictus. The game also features a robust crafting system, arena PvP, and instance PvP (called intrusion) after level 25.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Global Times
- Publisher: Global Times
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Detailed crafting system.
- +No fixed classes.
- +Easy to summon friends for help.
- -Fatigue system.
- -Major grinding required for equipment.
- -Repetitive, boring gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: AMD3000+ or Pentium(R)4 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: ATI x1300 or NVIDIA 6600
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Announces Release Date and Special Live Stream
- Rise of Incarnates, a 2-versus-2 (2v2) competitive co-op battle arena game, will be released on July 1, 2015 on Steam for PC.
- Fractured Space Early Access Review
- Fractured Space is a Steam Early Access team-based space game. You will take control of massive ships in space and do battle 5v5.
- Mayan Death Robots Adds Single Player - and Removes Online Multiplayer
- Now fans will be able to hone their alien robot battle skills during those quiet moments alone before they kick their friends’ asses.