Dream of battling big monsters? Join Hunter Blade, an action MMORPG that offers players the chance to face off in monstrous battles against giant beasts, while embarking on quests for greater glory.
Hunter Blade is a fantasy MMORPG featuring an action combat system, quests, instances, and more. Fans of Monster Hunter will find that Hunter Blade is very similar in ways to Monster Hunter Frontier by Capcom. Players may specialize into different weapons, rather than choosing a specific class, and then go on quests into instances, similar to other action games like Vindictus. The game also features a robust crafting system, arena PvP, and instance PvP (called intrusion) after level 25.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Global Times
- Publisher: Global Times
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Detailed crafting system.
- +No fixed classes.
- +Easy to summon friends for help.
- -Fatigue system.
- -Major grinding required for equipment.
- -Repetitive, boring gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: AMD3000+ or Pentium(R)4 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: ATI x1300 or NVIDIA 6600
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online Review
- If you can look past Conquer Online’s graphics the game is certainly enjoyable.
- TERA Hits Steam with New Gunner Class
- “We’re celebrating TERA’s anniversary this month and over the past 3 years, we’ve received many requests for TERA to be playable on Steam,”
- Auto Club Revolution Beta Impressions 2015
- ACR is a racing game with MMO elements. You can't simply log-in to ACR, and choose any car or race. Instead things start simple with profile.