Dream of battling big monsters? Join Hunter Blade, an action MMORPG that offers players the chance to face off in monstrous battles against giant beasts, while embarking on quests for greater glory.
Hunter Blade is a fantasy MMORPG featuring an action combat system, quests, instances, and more. Fans of Monster Hunter will find that Hunter Blade is very similar in ways to Monster Hunter Frontier by Capcom. Players may specialize into different weapons, rather than choosing a specific class, and then go on quests into instances, similar to other action games like Vindictus. The game also features a robust crafting system, arena PvP, and instance PvP (called intrusion) after level 25.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Global Times
- Publisher: Global Times
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Detailed crafting system.
- +No fixed classes.
- +Easy to summon friends for help.
- -Fatigue system.
- -Major grinding required for equipment.
- -Repetitive, boring gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: AMD3000+ or Pentium(R)4 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: ATI x1300 or NVIDIA 6600
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Titans Kickstarter Interview
- One year into the creation of the CoH spiritual successor Missing Worlds Media has come to the world to find support. Less than one week into ...
- Black Desert Online Announces Beauty Contest with Beauty Album Feature
- Kakao Games (Formerly known as Daum) has revealed their latest update to MMORPG, Black Desert Online, to include the new Beauty Album function
- Dragon Nest Reveals Kali
- The enchanted world of 3D action RPG Dragon Nest is heating up as a new savior, Kali, emerges from a desert town hidden away from the rest of ...