Dream of battling big monsters? Join Hunter Blade, an action MMORPG that offers players the chance to face off in monstrous battles against giant beasts, while embarking on quests for greater glory.
Hunter Blade is a fantasy MMORPG featuring an action combat system, quests, instances, and more. Fans of Monster Hunter will find that Hunter Blade is very similar in ways to Monster Hunter Frontier by Capcom. Players may specialize into different weapons, rather than choosing a specific class, and then go on quests into instances, similar to other action games like Vindictus. The game also features a robust crafting system, arena PvP, and instance PvP (called intrusion) after level 25.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Global Times
- Publisher: Global Times
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Detailed crafting system.
- +No fixed classes.
- +Easy to summon friends for help.
- -Fatigue system.
- -Major grinding required for equipment.
- -Repetitive, boring gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: AMD3000+ or Pentium(R)4 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: ATI x1300 or NVIDIA 6600
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Season Two Now Available w/ Holiday Events
- StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment are celebrating Star Conflict players this season with special in-game events and achievements, as well ...
- Celtic Heroes: Android Expansion Now Available
- Today, One Thumb Mobile is pleased to announce the newest free expansion for Celtic Heroes on Android is ready for download. Carrowmore Tunnel...
- GoD Factory: Wingmen Kickstarter Alpha Preview
- In order to drum up support for their currently ongoing Kickstater, the development team is letting people try out an alpha version of the gam...