Hounds: The Last Hope
Hounds: The Last Hope is a F2P Third-person Shooter developed by ReBORN games and published by Netmarble EMEA. Focusing more on story-driven PvE, the whole world is under attack by zombies and alien-like creatures. It’s up to you and other players to save the day.
Story-driven PvE Titled as a “Roleplayer Shooter” Hounds: TLH’s PvE tells a griping story of humanity’s last chance for survival.
Various classes: Play as either an assault, tech, specialist or support.
PvE or PvP: Enjoy various PvP modes like Warzone, Sabotage and Annihilation, or team up with friends in various PvE modes including main missions, boss missions and daily missions.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 09, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ReBORN games
- Publisher: Netmarble EMEA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Good balance between co-op and PvP gameplay.
- +Unique lobby system.
- +Engages boss fights.
- -Lackluster visuals.
- -Awkward animations.
- -Generic gameplay overall.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E6600 @ 2.4GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTS250 512 MB or better
- HDD: 2+ GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kasedo Games Showcase - PAX South 2016
- A digital publishing division of Kalypso (of Tropico and Dungeons fame), Kasedo's focus is bringing quality games to a wider audience.
- Funcom Brings LEGO® Minifigures Online to Fire TV and Fire Tablets
- Funcom, a world-leading independent developer and publisher of online games is working with Amazon to provide LEGO Minifigures Online on Amaz...
- Clandestine Game Review
- Ragachak and ColtronXL review Clandestine, a spy/hacking game set in the 1990's.