Hot Dance Party is a rhythm-based dancing game developed by Perfect World Entertainment. While currently only available in Asia, Western gamers can enjoy Hot Dance Party on the English-language Malaysian server hosted by Cubizone. The game is titled Steps 2 Evolution in Malaysia, and is easily accessible. Players create an avatar and can host or join rooms using the game’s lobby system. Unlike Show Up, there is no persistent world in Hot Dance Party. The gameplay is similar to other Asian dance games like Audition Online. The song list is very impressive and boasts both English language hits along with a variety of Asian songs. Earn cash by scoring well and use it to purchase clothes and accessories for your avatar. Players can even buy pets that dance with them during matches.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cubizone
- Publisher: Cubizone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Casual
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large variety of Asian and English songs.
- +Pet system.
- +Varied stages and difficulty settings.
- +Lots of clothes, accessories, and other items.
- -Poor English translations.
- -NA players may experience latency issues.
- -Similar to other rhythm games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel 1 GHz or better
- RAM: 1GB or more
- GPU: GeForce4 3D
- HDD: 3.0 GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Otherland Coming To Early Access on Steam August 26
- Unreal-powered Client Action MMORPG, Otherland will be available on Steam on August 26, 2015.
- Robocraft Early Look
- The fact that it's become quite popular since its inclusion in Steam is a testament to how great the game is shaping up to be.
- SMITE Reveals Ah Puch on Twitch
- In following with tradition, Hi-Rez revealed its latest SMITE god on Twitch during a livestream today: Ah Puch, Horrific God of Decay.