Hierarchy is a medieval sandbox game by indie group IronJag. The game’s main focus is on creating an environment where players fight for control of territory and power through economy and war, and gives players the option to play how they want.
Immersive faction system: Dform groups with similar interest and own castles, guilds, create religious factions, cults, bandit groups, merchant groups and many more.
Directional combat: Aim and block attacks with precession.
Procession: Players can become proficient in a few selected skills such as crafting, blacksmithing, engineering and more will allow for a more realistic experience when playing.
Siege warfare: Perform full out sieges against an occupied castle with siege camps, selection of siege weapons, dynamic wall destruction, all in real time large battles.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: IronJag
- Publisher: IronJag
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- (System Requirements not yet known)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia Japanese Version Preview
- Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia is a free-to-play strategy game for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Spirit Guardian Celebrates First Anniversary
- To celebrate the one-year anniversary, Spirit Guardian has just released a huge game update, Version 2.3, which adds many new game modes.
- Zenonia S: Rifts in Time Launched Worldwide on Mobile
- ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time is now available worldwide on App Store and Google Play.