Hierarchy is a medieval sandbox game by indie group IronJag. The game’s main focus is on creating an environment where players fight for control of territory and power through economy and war, and gives players the option to play how they want.
Immersive faction system: Dform groups with similar interest and own castles, guilds, create religious factions, cults, bandit groups, merchant groups and many more.
Directional combat: Aim and block attacks with precession.
Procession: Players can become proficient in a few selected skills such as crafting, blacksmithing, engineering and more will allow for a more realistic experience when playing.
Siege warfare: Perform full out sieges against an occupied castle with siege camps, selection of siege weapons, dynamic wall destruction, all in real time large battles.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: IronJag
- Publisher: IronJag
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- (System Requirements not yet known)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Act of Aggression: New Details Revealed
- Act of Aggression - the new RTS from Wargame creator Eugen Systems - pulls heavy inspiration from other RTS titles hailing from the nineties a...
- League of Angels: Fire Raiders - New LoA Sequel Announced
- GTArcade, the top browser game developer and publisher of 2014, is incredibly pleased to announce the release of its first mobile game: League...
- New Update Rolling Out In World of Warplanes
- A new tech tree hits the closed beta test for World of Warplanes.