Hierarchy is a medieval sandbox game by indie group IronJag. The game’s main focus is on creating an environment where players fight for control of territory and power through economy and war, and gives players the option to play how they want.
Immersive faction system: Dform groups with similar interest and own castles, guilds, create religious factions, cults, bandit groups, merchant groups and many more.
Directional combat: Aim and block attacks with precession.
Procession: Players can become proficient in a few selected skills such as crafting, blacksmithing, engineering and more will allow for a more realistic experience when playing.
Siege warfare: Perform full out sieges against an occupied castle with siege camps, selection of siege weapons, dynamic wall destruction, all in real time large battles.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: IronJag
- Publisher: IronJag
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- (System Requirements not yet known)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution: Maserati Cars Coming Soon
- Now the world-famous Italian brand is preparing to bring one of its most sought-after models, the 2011 Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale, to yo...
- Webzen Announces Second Beta Celebration for MU Rebirth
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces the official Second Beta Celebration for MU REBIRTH: The Officia...
- Path of Exile Looks Back at 2013
- Grinding Gear Games puts the year in perspective for its hit title Path of Exile.