Hex: Shards of Fate
Hex: Shards of Fate is what the creators term an MMOTCG. The game boasts a massive amount of cards, ranging from creatures and champions, to equipment and abilities. How you put together your deck will determine how well you do in combat. Players can join guilds, competing against others in PvP matchups, or delving into dungeons against a variety of PvE encounters. Hex: Shards of Fate offers something for every gamer type, from casual to hardcore
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cryptozoic Entertainment
- Publisher: Cryptozoic Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® XP / Windows® Vista / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 (latest Service Pack)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2120 @ 3.30GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 9800, AMD Radeon HD4850
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms Adds New Map - Vertigo
- Combat Arms adds the new Map Veritgo as well as a new training mission. Players can also purchase a new sniper rifle called M-200.
- Sword Coast Legends Early Access Program Announced
- Starting September 11th, players can try Sword Coast Legends™, prior to the game's release on September 29th.
- Dragons of Atlantis unveils Desert Nomads expansion
- Kabam has announced details on the upcoming expansion for Dragons of Atlantis, titled Desert Nomads.