In HeroSmash, you create a hero or villain to help your side to victory. Fully customize your character, skills, and more while participating in cooperative play in real time. Play for free, right in your browser, from the people that brought you AdventureQuest and DragonFable. Become the greatest hero (or villain!) ever.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Artix
- Publisher: Artix
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Unique 8-bit graphics.
- +Hero vs. Villain universe with PVP play.
- +Strong community and great character customization
- -Some features might be considered pay-to-play.
- -Limited graphics may alienate some people.
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Starts Developing with Unreal Engine
- InnoGames will develop a role-playing game for iOS and Android with the engine.
- Call of Champions Contest for TwitchCon 2015 All Access Pass Now Live
- Today, Spacetime Studios has kicked off a contest to send six competitive gamers on an all-access expenses-paid trip to TwitchCon 2015.
- Marvel Heroes Announces Closed Beta
- Gazillion Entertainment has announced that Marvel Heroes will begin closed beta on October 1, 2012.