In HeroSmash, you create a hero or villain to help your side to victory. Fully customize your character, skills, and more while participating in cooperative play in real time. Play for free, right in your browser, from the people that brought you AdventureQuest and DragonFable. Become the greatest hero (or villain!) ever.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Artix
- Publisher: Artix
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Unique 8-bit graphics.
- +Hero vs. Villain universe with PVP play.
- +Strong community and great character customization
- -Some features might be considered pay-to-play.
- -Limited graphics may alienate some people.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rappelz Releases Epic IX Part 2
- The latest update introduces a new raid dungeon, a party matching system, class rebalancing, skills available for pets, & more.
- Heroes & Generals Launches Patton, Largest Content-update to Date
- Reto-Moto has just released the largest content-update to date, for their persistent WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals.
- GWENT Public Beta Announced
- CD PROJEKT RED has announced the upcoming public beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.