In HeroSmash, you create a hero or villain to help your side to victory. Fully customize your character, skills, and more while participating in cooperative play in real time. Play for free, right in your browser, from the people that brought you AdventureQuest and DragonFable. Become the greatest hero (or villain!) ever.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Artix
- Publisher: Artix
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Unique 8-bit graphics.
- +Hero vs. Villain universe with PVP play.
- +Strong community and great character customization
- -Some features might be considered pay-to-play.
- -Limited graphics may alienate some people.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Incredible Tales Review
- Is the game good? Did mobile gaming truly need a triple-A style ARPG? Or is this a case of style over substance?
- RiotZone introduces raids and game guides
- RiotZone has recently introduced an update, expanding features for its players.
- Visionary Realms to Stream New Pantheon Gameplay on June 23
- After much glee and celebration of our first stream in March, Visionary Realms is ready to show off all new game content for Pantheon.