In HeroSmash, you create a hero or villain to help your side to victory. Fully customize your character, skills, and more while participating in cooperative play in real time. Play for free, right in your browser, from the people that brought you AdventureQuest and DragonFable. Become the greatest hero (or villain!) ever.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Artix
- Publisher: Artix
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Unique 8-bit graphics.
- +Hero vs. Villain universe with PVP play.
- +Strong community and great character customization
- -Some features might be considered pay-to-play.
- -Limited graphics may alienate some people.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Expansion Coming Next Month
- Legends tell of a great city deep in the jungle. It is rich in all the pleasures of mankind, and is so full of gold that the residents count t...
- Skara: The Blade Remains Reaches Kickstarter Funding Goal
- Today, Skara: The Blade Remains has reached their funding goal of $35,000, with only a day left on their Kickstarter.
- Kabam Acquires Phoenix Age Game Studio
- Kabam announces its acquiring of Phoenix Age, a mobile game developer that has created Castle Age and Underworld Empire.