In HeroSmash, you create a hero or villain to help your side to victory. Fully customize your character, skills, and more while participating in cooperative play in real time. Play for free, right in your browser, from the people that brought you AdventureQuest and DragonFable. Become the greatest hero (or villain!) ever.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Artix
- Publisher: Artix
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Unique 8-bit graphics.
- +Hero vs. Villain universe with PVP play.
- +Strong community and great character customization
- -Some features might be considered pay-to-play.
- -Limited graphics may alienate some people.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Playstation 4 First Look
- While FFXIV is a spectacular title on PC, and even on console, it suffers one violent, deadly flaw that, without proper preparation, can make ...
- Netmarble Prepares for its new Mobile Action RPG Blade Waltz
- Netmarble Games today announced that their latest mobile title, Blade Waltz, will be officially launching on iOS and Android devices soon.
- League of Legends: Ekko in Review
- Ekko shines in a solo-lane, and I feel like he could even break down tanks with a little dedication, but his spot is mid.