Heroes of Three Kingdoms
Heroes of Three Kingdoms is an Asian MMORPG based on the Three Kingdoms period in Chinese History. The game is known as Chi Bi in China and Red Cliff in Malaysia. With the Han Dynasty in steep decline, bandits and wild creatures freely roam the countryside. Brave heroes have risen to the challenge, and must do battle across the provinces by wielding one of the eighteen available weapon types. Heroes of Three Kingdoms does not have a standard class system. Instead, players select which weapon they wish to wield during character creation. Each weapon gives players a different distribution of five stats: ATK, CRIT, GR, CTRL, and HP.
Weapons – Sabre, Spear, Halberd, Battle Axe, Trident, Cudgel, Sword, Axe, Hook, Mace, Hammer, Claw, Shield, Quoits, Staff, Dance, War Fan, Bow.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Auto navigation makes questing simple. +18 weapon types to chose from.
- +18 weapon types to chose from.
- +Historic instances.
- -Overused setting.
- -Repetitive gameplay during early levels.
- -Limited appearance customization.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/ Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or better
- RAM: 2GB or more
- GPU: GeForce 6600 128MB / ATI Radeon 9800 128MB or better
- HDD: 14 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark vs. Light Takes Over the Star Wars: The Old Republic Galaxy
- Today, BioWare and Lucasfilm reveal details of a new in-game event where players take on exciting challenges in the fight for control of the g
- Ascent First Major Election Underway
- Most important to this election is the seat of President of the Galaxy, whom among other powers is given a direct line to the development team
- RONIN: New stealth action game revealing at PAX South 2015
- Fans are able to get their hands on some sweet turn-based ninja action this weekend as assassins Devolver Digital announce RONIN, a new title ...