Heroes of Three Kingdoms is an Asian MMORPG based on the Three Kingdoms period in Chinese History. The game is known as Chi Bi in China and Red Cliff in Malaysia. With the Han Dynasty in steep decline, bandits and wild creatures freely roam the countryside. Brave heroes have risen to the challenge, and must do battle across the provinces by wielding one of the eighteen available weapon types. Heroes of Three Kingdoms does not have a standard class system. Instead, players select which weapon they wish to wield during character creation. Each weapon gives players a different distribution of five stats: ATK, CRIT, GR, CTRL, and HP.
Weapons – Sabre, Spear, Halberd, Battle Axe, Trident, Cudgel, Sword, Axe, Hook, Mace, Hammer, Claw, Shield, Quoits, Staff, Dance, War Fan, Bow.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Auto navigation makes questing simple. +18 weapon types to chose from.
- +18 weapon types to chose from.
- +Historic instances.
- -Overused setting.
- -Repetitive gameplay during early levels.
- -Limited appearance customization.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/ Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or better
- RAM: 2GB or more
- GPU: GeForce 6600 128MB / ATI Radeon 9800 128MB or better
- HDD: 14 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game of War: Fire Age Review
- With too many titles out that provides more than what GoW:FA can offer, the game still is a good game to jump into, if you’re a hipster.
- Siegelord: New Details on Faction War Revealed
- 37Games has just released a new trailer video for Siegelord focusing on the real-time Faction War which turns out to be the most significant a
- Dungeon Fighter Online makes a unexpected return by Neople
- Suddenly, out of nowhere... It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat 'Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by Neop