Heroes of Dragon Age
Build your team from characters taken straight from the critically-acclaimed and much loved Dragon Age RPG series – favorites like Varric, Morrigan, Alistair, and more can be put on your team to crush the opposition. Epic creatures like dragons and giant bears can also be trained and fielded to great effect. Heroes of Dragon Age uses colors to display the nature, or faction, of the units. The colored circular plate in each character’s base denotes their status. When four characters of the same faction are used simultaneously, a faction bonus is granted.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eletronic Arts
- Publisher: Eletronic Arts
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Dragon Age lore
- +Excellent mobile graphics
- +Good developer support
- -Non-canonical storyline
- -Minimal PVE content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3.3, iOS 6.0
Articles You May Enjoy
- “Pirate Kings” Launches Globally on iOS and Android Today
- Today, Jelly Button Games announced the worldwide release of its wildly popular mobile casual adventure game: Pirate Kings--now on the App Sto...
- Firefall Manga Coming Soon
- Red 5 Studios, developer of Firefall, has announced their upcoming manga, Firefall Affinity, will be released June 5 with a new video.
- Guild Wars 2 Announces First Major Release and Roadmap for 2016
- ArenaNet today announced the first major update of the year coming to Guild Wars 2 and Heart of Thorns, and set a roadmap for 2016.