Heroes & Generals is a unique blend of MMOFPS and MMORTS games. The game world is persistent, which is generally not done for an FPS game. Players may specialize their character to become a war hero on the front lines, or pursue the path of strategy as a general. The action content allows players to ride in vehicles and planes, in addition to being on foot. Both game modes are interconnected; what happens in the action mode carries over into the strategy mode, allowing players to keep tabs on things like supply-lines and production.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Reto-Moto
- Publisher: Reto-Moto
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Unique blend of FPS action and RTS play.
- +AAA development team.
- +Persistent world for an FPS.
- -May not appeal to fans of one or another genre.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel i5 processor or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
- HDD: 3GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Celebrates First Anniversary
- Dragon Nest turns one year old today, and to celebrate, Nexon has released some exciting details about current and upcoming events.
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Launches Ride System In New Update
- R2Games' Zombies Ate My Pizza introduces a vehicle system, raises the level cap, adds new bosses, and more.
- League of Legends Season 2 World Championship announced
- Riot Games has announced the League of Legends Season 2 World Championship.