HeroCraft Z is a 3D mobile MMORPG developed by NGames and is powered by the Unity game engine which offers real-time battles that also have satisfying graphics for a mobile game. In HeroCraft Z, players assume the role of the “Chosen One” in the wonderous world of Azeroth. Players will strive to strengthen their customizable band of heroes and prove that they are the strongest team around, whether this is done through the game’s campaign mode or through the PvP arena where players face off against one another. Every hero that a player collects has its own unique abilities, allowing players to build a team that truly satisfies their gameplay strategies. Players will need to think quickly and get creative with their battle strategies in order to emerge as one of the best teams in Azeroth.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NGames
- Publisher: NGames
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +PvE and PvP content.
- +More than 50 collectible heroes.
- +Singleplayer and multiplayer content.
- -Rinse and repeat mob killing in campaign.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3.3+ OR iOS 1.2.4
- HDD: 133 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heavenstrike Rivals: V3.0.0 Now Available
- Heavenstrike Rivals: V3.0.0 Now Available - Mobile adventure RPG gets new features
- Ace of Arenas Mobile MOBA Review
- My first impression of Ace of Arenas is it’s a mish mash of the different MOBAS available today.
- Jewel Fight: HoL Announced by Bandai Namco
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. welcomes aspiring adventurers to the magical world of Wildmoon today with the launch of Jewel Fight: Heroes of...