Hero Zero is a free-to-play casual MMORPG developed by Playata GmbH for PC, iOS, Android and can also be played in an Internet browser. In Hero Zero you can create your own superhero in a comical universe that is filled to the brim with wacky villains, crazy criminals, and some of the strongest bosses in existence. Somebody needs to serve them a hefty helping of justice!
Every superhero needs a Hide-Out, and you’re no different. Construct your own secret base underneath your home in Humpreydale to help you fight crime! Upgrade and modify your shelter to become even more efficient at your job and reap even greater rewards for your valiant efforts, but you aren’t in the hero business for the rewards right?
Sure being in the spotlight by yourself can be glamorous, but sometimes you might run into a threat that not even you can handle on your own. Join up with a hero team or form your own with your friends and build a team headquarters so you can all coordinate better against the forces of evil. If you’re looking for some friendly competition against the other heroes of the universe, then you can take your team into multiplayer battles against other hero teams and climb the leaderboard to prove yourself to your fellow heroes. After all, who wouldn’t want to be known as the best superhero in the entire world?
The world needs a hero and someone to deliver justice where it is needed. Collect gadgets and upgrade whatever you can to become the one thing in the world that all evil-doers fear more than anything else. Fight crime all across the world and become one of the most powerful and recognized heroes in the entire universe in Hero Zero!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 05, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playata GmbH
- Publisher: Playata GmbH
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fighting, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Unique, playful visuals.
- +Both PvE and PvP content.
- +Many things to do.
- -Energy system very limiting.
- -Lacks long-term appeal.
- -Battles feel more based on luck than stats.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0 / Android 4.0 / Windows XP or later
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 139 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleplans Now Available On App Store
- Battleplans is available now to download for free from the App Store.
- Transverse Coming 2015: Sci-Fi MMORPG from Piranha Games
- From the creators of MechWarrior Online comes Transverse, a galactic flight-based MMORPG set in a persistent, distant sector of the galaxy.
- SMITE hosts Seven Days of Saturnalia Event
- Hi-Rez has recently announced that the Seven Days of Saturnalia are upon us. Enjoy daily pantheon sales, 50% off all voice packs, and free gem...