Hero Force: Origins
Hero Force: Origins is a mobile game developed by NGames that is available on Android. The game’s main focus is the player’s city, which must be upgraded and defended while at the same time raids can be conducted and dungeons can be explored. Heroes that are based on Scandinavian/Norse mythology can be collected to help players fight in raids and dungeons that will yield resources, which in turn can be spent on city upgrades and defenses.
Hero Force: Origins’ city customization is very expansive. Traps and defenses can be built to help fend off raiders, forge’s can be utilized to craft new equipment and upgrades, and even employees can be hired in the city.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NGames
- Publisher: NGames
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Android
- +360 degrees city view.
- +In-depth city management.
- +Over 200 dungeons.
- +Crafting in the forge.
- -Battles can feel repetitive.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3 and up
Articles You May Enjoy
- Red Orchestra 2: Reinforcement Update Pack Released
- The Reinforcement Update Pack for Red Orchestra 2 is available now on Steam - and to celebrate the game's available for free for a week!
- Blacklight Retribution releases Helodeck
- Perfect World Entertainment has released the new Helodeck map for Blacklight Retribution.