Hero Force: Origins
Hero Force: Origins is a mobile game developed by NGames that is available on Android. The game’s main focus is the player’s city, which must be upgraded and defended while at the same time raids can be conducted and dungeons can be explored. Heroes that are based on Scandinavian/Norse mythology can be collected to help players fight in raids and dungeons that will yield resources, which in turn can be spent on city upgrades and defenses.
Hero Force: Origins’ city customization is very expansive. Traps and defenses can be built to help fend off raiders, forge’s can be utilized to craft new equipment and upgrades, and even employees can be hired in the city.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NGames
- Publisher: NGames
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Android
- +360 degrees city view.
- +In-depth city management.
- +Over 200 dungeons.
- +Crafting in the forge.
- -Battles can feel repetitive.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3 and up
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lagoonia prepares tropical Easter egg hunt
- InnoGame's new browser game, Lagoonia, is prepared to celebrate Easter.
- The Repopulation: End of October Report
- The Repopulation team has released the End of October progress report. October saw near 2000 new players get introduced into testing, and the ...
- Legends of Callasia Released on Steam
- Legends of Callasia will begin its full release on Steam with a week-long sale event.