Hells Pawn is an F2P open-world action game inspired by comic books. Travel across the world punching, kicking, and using powerful abilities against hordes of enemies as Lindorf, a once legendary thief now anti-hero in search of revenge against the corporation that cursed him. However, unbeknownst to him, that curse would be the one to save the world.
Advance the story by eliminating soldiers, tanks, mutated scorpions, Hellcopters, and a variety of vile creatures across 3 vast open environments, or hold out as long as you can in the survival mode.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Emperor Games
- Publisher: Emperor Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Solid Graphics
- +Action Packed Gameplay
- -Poor Controls
- Recommended System Requirements:
- iOS: 9.0+
- Android: 4.1+
- HDD: 214 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch - Lucioball and the Future of Game Modes
- With the Rio 2016 Olympics underway, everyone is turning towards sports.
- Dark Blood Announces Thief Class
- Outspark has provided an estimated release date for the new Thief class in its PvP focused MMORPG Dark Blood of December 13.
- Blade & Soul Hitting NA and EU This Winter
- “Blade & Soul is one of the most anticipated online games by Western consumers," commented John Burns, senior vice president of pub...