Helbreath is the revitalization of an MMO from the late 90s, now being developed by Playhelbreath. Players join one of two warring factions, and enter heated combat whether it is in a dank forest, a deep dungeon, or across the plains. Elvine and Aresden are locked in battle, and there may never be a resolution. So it is up to you to pick a side and try to achieve that dream of peace through war. It boasts a sophisticated game engine that allows for up to 4500 people a server, and you can wield mighty weapons or cast fearsome magics, whatever appeals to you more!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playhelbreath
- Publisher: Playhelbreath
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires to Release in December 2016
- Publisher ToHeroes and developer Desert Owl Games have announced that Space Wars: Interstellar Empires will begin Early Access in December.
- The West To Get A Job Overhaul
- InnoGames has announced a new update for The West, version 2.0.
- Perfect World International launches Descent
- Perfect World has launched its latest expansion: Descent.