Helbreath is the revitalization of an MMO from the late 90s, now being developed by Playhelbreath. Players join one of two warring factions, and enter heated combat whether it is in a dank forest, a deep dungeon, or across the plains. Elvine and Aresden are locked in battle, and there may never be a resolution. So it is up to you to pick a side and try to achieve that dream of peace through war. It boasts a sophisticated game engine that allows for up to 4500 people a server, and you can wield mighty weapons or cast fearsome magics, whatever appeals to you more!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playhelbreath
- Publisher: Playhelbreath
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fire Quest Wants to Kick(start) Clash of Clans off the Top
- Geek me 5 is coming to crowdfunding platform Kickstarter for the release of its first ever strategic builder mobile game: Fire Quest - Age of ...
- Breaking Silence on RaiderZ's New Expansion
- The first details of RaiderZ's first expansion, Breaking Silence, are revealed, along with a new trailer.
- The Secret World Game Director Letter Looks Ahead To Issues #9 and #10
- A new Game Director Letter for The Secret World looks to the days and months ahead as the game prepares for Tokyo.