Heavy Gear Assault
Heavy Gear Assault is a buy-to-play 3D mech shooter developed by MekTek Studios for PC and Linux and it is available for purchase on Steam Early Access. In Heavy Gear Assault players can become pilots on the distant planet of Terra Nova, fighting in a high-stakes game called Gear Dueling. There you can earn fame and fortune by fighting on the arena floor, but that doesn’t mean the danger isn’t real!
Heavy Gear Assault puts players in control of their very own multi-ton, humanoid war machines called Gears. These mechs are outfitted with the latest in technological advancements: a Rotary V Engine, a super efficient internal combustion engine, state of the art movement systems and more! Gears can be fully customized to your liking, altering how they perform in battle. They can be outfitted with different things like treads, wheels, armors, and weapons to improve your combat effectiveness and maneuverability.
In battle you’ll need to blast away at any opponents you can find, trying to lay waste to their Gear before they can do the same to yours. Gears function on both hydraulic and electric power when in combat, so you’ll need to keep an eye on how your gear is functioning and adjust its actions accordingly to keep the two levels balanced. Win your battles and you’ll find corporate sponsors clambering to support your efforts.
Whether you want to destroy your enemies with your VibroKatana blade as stealthily as possible, just blow them to smithereens with immense firepower, or something in between there is a weapon for you. Either way, make sure you do it in style since you paid for those sweet customizations after all. Create your own Gear, take it into battle, and capture all of the glory you could ever want in Heavy Gear Assault!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: MekTek Studios
- Publisher: Stompy Bot Productions
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Linux, Steam
- +Fun mech combat.
- +Lots of potential.
- -Community too small.
- -Not updated often enough.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i7
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 +
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: New updates coming soon
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is pleased to announce that the s...
- Grand Chase: Rebirth, Two New Dungeons, Increased leveling, New Playable Character!
- SG Interactive, a leading North American free-to-play MMO game publisher, announced the completion of the newest phase of Grand Chase: Rebirt...
- Dragomon Hunter February Update Features Samurai Class
- Aeria Games has revealed a new class, two new dungeons, a new guild boss, and bug fixes in their Dragomon Hunter February 2016 update!