Heat Online, which used to be called Project Torque from Aeria Games, is a realistic 3D racing MMO by the folks at Aeria Games. Race against up to 20 different players at a time in 9 different game modes. You start your racing career with the worst car and have to earn money by fishing. Money can be spent on upgrading your cars interior or purchasing a brand new car outright. Heat Online’s biggest selling point is its top notch graphics coupled with its fine tuned gameplay. If you’re a fan of the racing genre, this is a must download
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Invictus Games
- Publisher: Innologin Ltd
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Great graphics.
- +Good tutorial.
- +Realistic gameplay.
- -Limited customization.
- -Drifting is difficult.
- -Small player base.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: 2.5 Ghz Intel P4 or equivalent
- RAM: 1024 MB (1 GB) RAM
- GPU: 1GB Free
- HDD: ATI 9600 / GeForce 6600+
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Starts Global TV Campaign on Almost 100 Stations
- Today, InnoGames starts a worldwide TV campaign for its strategy games Tribal Wars 2 and Forge of Empires.
- Warframe Preview: Goodbye Friendly Fire
- MMOHut takes an early look at Warframe, a co-operative online third-person shooter.
- League of Legends Showcases Ekko's Kit, Reveals Major Patch 5.9
- Major news from Riot Games today as patch notes for League of Legends Update 5.9 arrive, along with the champion reveal for Ekko