Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is a a new TCG brought to you by Blizzard. You choose to craft a deck based off of one of the nine original classes in World of Warcraft. You can then challenge other players for fun, and for the chance to win powerful new cards, which can then be added to your arsenal. The game promises to be quick to learn, but difficult to master, and comes with a variety of heroes, equipment, spells and abilities, and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Well established world with plenty of lore.
- +Easy to start and get into.
- +Strong community.
- -Only nine deck types.
- -Must pay to unlock PvE content.
- -Gold can be slow to obtain.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8, OSX 10.8, iPad 2+, Android 4.0+
- CPU: Intel i3 or better
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or better
- HDD: 3GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War: Bigpoint Announces Major New Update
- Today Bigpoint revealed the details of the biggest update yet to its sci-fi driven MOBA, Shards of War.
- World of Tanks Grand Championship Elite 12 Announced
- Wargaming is excited to reveal that the 12 elite teams competing at the Grand Finals in Warsaw have been inducted into the League’s official w
- Descent: Underground Pre-Alpha Released To Backers
- Today, Descendent Studios is releasing a playable version of the game to a group of especially-dedicated backers known as the “Advisory Board"