Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is a a new TCG brought to you by Blizzard. You choose to craft a deck based off of one of the nine original classes in World of Warcraft. You can then challenge other players for fun, and for the chance to win powerful new cards, which can then be added to your arsenal. The game promises to be quick to learn, but difficult to master, and comes with a variety of heroes, equipment, spells and abilities, and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Well established world with plenty of lore.
- +Easy to start and get into.
- +Strong community.
- -Only nine deck types.
- -Must pay to unlock PvE content.
- -Gold can be slow to obtain.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8, OSX 10.8, iPad 2+, Android 4.0+
- CPU: Intel i3 or better
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or better
- HDD: 3GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net Celebrates Military Month with WoT Facebook Giveaway
- It's National Military Appreciation Month, and Wargaming.net is celebrating in style with a generous promotion for players of the popular...
- The Evil Queen Arrives - Dragons Spear Announced by NGames
- NGames is proud to annnounce that their new MMORPG Dragons Spear will be launching soon!