In Hawken, by Adhesive Games, players are put at the controls of a giant mech. The game features very well rendered 3D maps, allowing a fast-paced yet strategic style of gameplay. With four modes to choose from, and many ways to customize your weapon layout, Hawken lets players choose how they will fight it out.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Adhesive Games
- Publisher: Meteor Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Incredible graphics.
- +Elaborate environments.
- +Variety of weapons and customization.
- -Only four modes.
- -Cash shop reliance.
- -Limited free play.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 64bit
- CPU: 3Ghz Dual Core
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- GPU: 1024MB Graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 3.0 (GeForce GTX 460 or higher)
- HDD: 5 GB of space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest launches in Europe
- eFusion has successfully launched Dragon Nest in Europe, the game's first publication in the continent.
- Combat Arms Asks: Spiders Or Scorpions?
- Combat Arms is preparing a "Spiders versus Scorpions" event starting this June.
- Perpetuum Changes Payment Model As Steam Launch Looms
- Avatar Creations announces Perpetuum will become a buy-to-play game on April 2.