*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
In Hawken, by Adhesive Games, players are put at the controls of a giant mech. The game features very well rendered 3D maps, allowing a fast-paced yet strategic style of gameplay. With four modes to choose from, and many ways to customize your weapon layout, Hawken lets players choose how they will fight it out.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Adhesive Games
- Publisher: Meteor Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Incredible graphics.
- +Elaborate environments.
- +Variety of weapons and customization.
- -Only four modes.
- -Cash shop reliance.
- -Limited free play.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 64bit
- CPU: 3Ghz Dual Core
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- GPU: 1024MB Graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 3.0 (GeForce GTX 460 or higher)
- HDD: 5 GB of space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Celebrates Critter's Carnival Pet Dungeon
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the fuzzy, fun and fantastic Critter’s Carnival Pet Dungeon and Events, going on April 15 – 28, 2015.
- Lies of Astaroth Mobile Review
- While Lies of Astaroth’s claim passes a lie detector test, its gameplay proves that popularity isn’t everything.
- Eden Eternal Review
- Comparable to other X-Legend titles like Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga there’s a nice variety innovative features that adds to its appeal.