Haunted Empire – Wake of Death is mobile RPG developed by Elex. By fusing MOBA and RPG elements together, Haunted Empire offers a unique adventure experience like no other.
Humans vs. Ghosts: Experience human and ghost battles in stunning 3D graphics.
Demons and Dungeons: Collect hundreds of heroes and defeat dungeons of enemies including ghosts, demons, zombies and more.
Co-op and Competitive: Earn extra rewards for playing with and/or against friends.
Upgrade system: Develop your heroes and lead your team to be the lord of the Haunted Empire.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Elex
- Publisher: Elex
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Good amount of overall features.
- +Responsive controls.
- -Lack of community interaction.
- -Lack of customization options.
- -Generic visuals.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS (iOS) iOS 4.3 or later
- OS (Android) 2.3 and up
Articles You May Enjoy
- DDO Shadowfell Conspiracy - Friends in Low Places Dungeon
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – Shadowfell Conspiracy...
- Nexon America Releasing Open Beta for Dirty Bomb on June 2
- Splash Damage’s first-person shooter, Dirty Bomb, opens its floodgates on Tuesday, June 2, so prepare to get rich and die trying!
- Moving Hazard - PAX South 2016
- It was pretty clear from the moment I got at the booth that Moving Hazard was popular on the floor.