Hanako – Soul of the Samurai
The world of Feudal Japan is a dance between life and death, and Hanako – Soul of the Samurai lets you experience that in multiplayer action combat. Partake in battles across multiple maps, join a clan, customize your warrior, and master your skills. Hanako features precision-based directional combat, multiple abilities and skills to choose from in each match, and differing game modes to test your skills. The game offers four classes, each with two combat styles to allow you to adapt to the battlefield: Kenshi (Swordsman), Naginata (Bladed-Staff), Ite (Archer), and Ninja (Specialist).
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: +Mpact Games
- Publisher: +Mpact Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Open Beta Begins Today
- Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com have kicked off the Open Beta for Skyforge.
- Ork Newsletter Heralds F2P Options for Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade
- F2P, B2P, and cosmetic items hinted at in cryptic Ork message.