Hanako – Soul of the Samurai
The world of Feudal Japan is a dance between life and death, and Hanako – Soul of the Samurai lets you experience that in multiplayer action combat. Partake in battles across multiple maps, join a clan, customize your warrior, and master your skills. Hanako features precision-based directional combat, multiple abilities and skills to choose from in each match, and differing game modes to test your skills. The game offers four classes, each with two combat styles to allow you to adapt to the battlefield: Kenshi (Swordsman), Naginata (Bladed-Staff), Ite (Archer), and Ninja (Specialist).
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: +Mpact Games
- Publisher: +Mpact Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Update 27 Now Live
- Dungeons & Dragons Online has forged ahead this week with another update: Trials of the Archon.
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Officially Launches on Steam
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island exits Steam Early Access today to officially release on the Steam store!
- Everquest Next & The Holy Grails
- Today marks the day the EverQuest developers and the entire team at SOE can stop burying their excitement about the highly anticipated EQNext.