Hanako – Blade & Honor
The world of Feudal Japan is a dance between life and death, and Hanako: Blade & Honor lets you experience that in multiplayer action combat. Partake in battles across multiple maps, join a clan, customize your warrior, and master your skills. Hanako features precision-based directional combat, multiple abilities and skills to choose from in each match, and differing game modes to test your skills. The game offers four classes, each with two combat styles to allow you to adapt to the battlefield: Kenshi (Swordsman), Naginata (Bladed-Staff), Ite (Archer), and Ninja (Specialist).
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: +Mpact Games
- Publisher: +Mpact Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch: Hero Gameplay Previews
- Blizzard is offering early fans who are hyped about Overwatch a treat today - video gameplay previews of all twelve of its starting heroes.
- First Major Update Announced For Knight Age Online
- Joymax has announced details of its first major update for Knight Age Online.
- RF Online Coming To GamesCampus
- GamesCampus has announced that it will bring RF Online back to North America.