Gunscape is a sandbox FPS title by Blowfish Studios. Inspired by the first-person shooters of the past, Gunscape is a game that lets players go wild with creativity in a pumping action sandbox world. With easy-to-use tools based on a block-placement interface similar to Minecraft, players can create single-player campaigns, co-op maps and multiplayer arenas and the functionality to share your creations with your friends with ease.
Creation tools: Enjoy solo and online co-operative multiplayer level creation. Build maps at your own pace or invite friends to help out.
Single-player campaign Play or create a sequence or branching tree of levels with or without a story.
Multiplayer arena: Build a map with multiple spawn points and powerups and invite your friends or host a public game for some brutal online action using one of many multiplayer modes.
Cross-platform multiplayer: Enjoy multiplayer matches across PC, Mac, Linux and SteamOS
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 26, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Blowfish Studios
- Publisher: Blowfish Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- +Tons of customization
- +Easy sharing tools
- -Uninspired visuals
- -Generic gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.6, Ubuntu 10.10, SteamOS
- CPU: CPU w/ SSE2 instruction set support
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: DX9 (shader model 3.0) compatible GPU
- HDD: 500 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Shows off Gunslinger Class
- Webzen has released a new trailer for the upcoming Gunslinger class in Continent of the Ninth Seal today.
- Steam Greenlight On Chopping Block for Valve
- During Steam Dev Days this week, Gabe Newell announced that Valve is planning to make Steam's Greenlight feature "go away."
- Heroes of Newerth celebrates 2nd HoN-iversary
- With its second year live, S2 Games and Heroes of Newerth are ready to celebrate another HoN-iversary.