Guns of Icarus
Guns of Icarus is a steampunk airship battle game and is the online version of a successful game also produced by Muse Games. In Guns of Icarus, players work together on an airship and everyone has a job to do on board, whether they are engineers gunners or pilots. While it is a game set on board an airship it is also a first person shooter, where you work together as a team to shoot down other ships.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Muse Games
- Publisher: Muse Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- + Teamwork on an airship is challenging as well as fun.
- + Each class is very different and equally important to the team.
- + Unique game among shooters.
- - Class progression feels weak.
- - Steep difficulty curve.
- - Very repetitive gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2 GHz Processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Intel HD3000, Nvidia GeForce GT8600 or equivalent
- HDD: 3 GB HD
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Online Introduces Imperial Dramon Paladin
- Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, reveals a new heroic Digimon for its popular MMORPG, Digimon Ma...
- Auto Club Revolution Beta Impressions 2015
- ACR is a racing game with MMO elements. You can't simply log-in to ACR, and choose any car or race. Instead things start simple with prof...
- Card Hunter: Attack of the Artifacts Expansion Released
- Blue Manchu announces that Card Hunter's first expansion, Attack of the Artifacts, is now live.