Gunnheim is an action-oriented shooter being developed by SIEIDI. In Gunnheim, players can party up with their friends for a total of 4 players in a match to combat monsters, bosses, and ultimately restore the balance between the living and the dead. Gunnheim is intended to have a somewhat humorous air about it and some of its story has been inspired by viking mythology. Players must rain bullets down on their charging enemies, blowing them to pieces and ultimately making a bloody mess of things(literally). Even if humor in games isn’t quite your thing, if you’re a lover of violence than you’ll surely enjoy Gunnheim.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SIEIDI
- Publisher: SIEIDI
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- +Viking inspired.
- +Multiplayer or Singleplayer.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/5: APB, Black Gold, LoL, and Much More!
- A daily look at MMO news.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC Review
- No more Captain Price or Captain Soap, for the modern warfare fans I honestly don’t think we will ever see these two heroes again.
- Steam Launch Date for Guncraft Announced as August 9, 2013
- Indie developer Exato Game Studios, in conjunction with Reverb Publishing, announced today that Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam August...