Gunnheim is an action-oriented shooter being developed by SIEIDI. In Gunnheim, players can party up with their friends for a total of 4 players in a match to combat monsters, bosses, and ultimately restore the balance between the living and the dead. Gunnheim is intended to have a somewhat humorous air about it and some of its story has been inspired by viking mythology. Players must rain bullets down on their charging enemies, blowing them to pieces and ultimately making a bloody mess of things(literally). Even if humor in games isn’t quite your thing, if you’re a lover of violence than you’ll surely enjoy Gunnheim.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SIEIDI
- Publisher: SIEIDI
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- +Viking inspired.
- +Multiplayer or Singleplayer.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maxthon Releases New Browser with C2Ray Game Engine
- Maxthon announces the release of its new browser, including a powerful C2Ray Game Engine, with 'Original Blood' launching as its fir...
- Camelot Unchained Ups Environmental Lighting to Next Gen Levels
- By utilizing cube map light probes, Camelot Unchained will essentially be able to quickly dynamically render real-to-life lighting effects.
- Trials of Ascension: NDA dropped and Livestream on Feb 28th
- Forge Chaos has lifted nearly all NDA restrictions for their testers regarding the demo and are now allowing them to stream all the goodness o...