Gunnheim is an action-oriented shooter being developed by SIEIDI. In Gunnheim, players can party up with their friends for a total of 4 players in a match to combat monsters, bosses, and ultimately restore the balance between the living and the dead. Gunnheim is intended to have a somewhat humorous air about it and some of its story has been inspired by viking mythology. Players must rain bullets down on their charging enemies, blowing them to pieces and ultimately making a bloody mess of things(literally). Even if humor in games isn’t quite your thing, if you’re a lover of violence than you’ll surely enjoy Gunnheim.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SIEIDI
- Publisher: SIEIDI
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- +Viking inspired.
- +Multiplayer or Singleplayer.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Seeker: War of the Gods Update Announced
- The new update (Version 1.5.0) dubbed Soul Seeker: War of the Gods will add a second Raid Boss to the game.
- Marvel Heroes Update Preview and Human Torch Giveaway
- How do you troll a bunch of Marvel Heroes developers? Tell them your favorite superhero is Superman.
- Speedrunners Launch Review
- SpeedRunners is a third-person platformer game available on Steam from DoubleDutch games.