Gunnheim is an action-oriented shooter being developed by SIEIDI. In Gunnheim, players can party up with their friends for a total of 4 players in a match to combat monsters, bosses, and ultimately restore the balance between the living and the dead. Gunnheim is intended to have a somewhat humorous air about it and some of its story has been inspired by viking mythology. Players must rain bullets down on their charging enemies, blowing them to pieces and ultimately making a bloody mess of things(literally). Even if humor in games isn’t quite your thing, if you’re a lover of violence than you’ll surely enjoy Gunnheim.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SIEIDI
- Publisher: SIEIDI
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- +Viking inspired.
- +Multiplayer or Singleplayer.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Chapter of EVE: True Stories Graphic Novel Issue 4 Now Available
- EVE Online based graphic novel sees last free installment through Dark Horse Digital.
- Heroes of the Storm Cho'gall and Towers of Doom Review
- I was very pleased with the latest HoTS patch. Blizzard continues to set Heroes of the Storm apart from other games in the genre.
- Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
- ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.