Gunnheim is an action-oriented shooter being developed by SIEIDI. In Gunnheim, players can party up with their friends for a total of 4 players in a match to combat monsters, bosses, and ultimately restore the balance between the living and the dead. Gunnheim is intended to have a somewhat humorous air about it and some of its story has been inspired by viking mythology. Players must rain bullets down on their charging enemies, blowing them to pieces and ultimately making a bloody mess of things(literally). Even if humor in games isn’t quite your thing, if you’re a lover of violence than you’ll surely enjoy Gunnheim.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SIEIDI
- Publisher: SIEIDI
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- +Viking inspired.
- +Multiplayer or Singleplayer.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GameLoop, a Mobile Dedicated Social Network for Gamers, Announced
- Loop Unlimited, Inc. today announced GameLoop, a social network platform for gamers and developers available exclusively on mobile devices.
- World of Tanks Ural Steel 2012 Winners Announced
- Wargaming has announced the winners of their International Ural Steel Championship 2012 finals, which were held in Moscow on September 16.