Gunbound is a classic 2D tactical shooter MMO that has been available for free since 2005. Gameplay is turn based and involves a lot of strategy. Match types include team or solo with up to 8 players in a single game. The game has changed significantly since the original release by adding new playable characters, or “mobiles”. The total number of mobiles is now 21 and they are Armor, Mage, Nak, Lightning, JD, A.Sate, J.Frog, Kalsiddon, Trico, Bigfoot, Boomer, Ice, Turtle, Grub, Raon Launcher, Aduka, Maya, Wolf, Phoenix, Dragon, and Knight.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Softnyx
- Publisher: Softnyx
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique gameplay.
- +Large community
- +Plenty of items to buy in the shop
- +Plenty of holiday events
- +Addictive casual fun
- -Hackers can ruin the game
- -Lag freezes the entire game
- -Very static game (No drastic content updates)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: 800 MHZ Pentium 3 or higher
- RAM: 64MB+
- GPU: Any 3D-accelerated card
- HDD: 500MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- AdventureQuest 3D Announces Launch Date
- Artix Entertainment announced today they will be launching AdventureQuest 3D (AQ3D) in October 2016.
- Camon Hero Launching World Wide as Cardmon Hero
- Camon Hero launching world wide through T3Fun sometime around November 10. The MMORPG was scheduled to launch through Uforia but they delayed ...
- Carlo Ancelotti Will be the New Face of United Eleven
- Nexon Europe announces the partnership with the chief of Real Madrid Carlo Ancelotti to promote United Eleven.