Gunbound is a classic 2D tactical shooter MMO that has been available for free since 2005. Gameplay is turn based and involves a lot of strategy. Match types include team or solo with up to 8 players in a single game. The game has changed significantly since the original release by adding new playable characters, or “mobiles”. The total number of mobiles is now 21 and they are Armor, Mage, Nak, Lightning, JD, A.Sate, J.Frog, Kalsiddon, Trico, Bigfoot, Boomer, Ice, Turtle, Grub, Raon Launcher, Aduka, Maya, Wolf, Phoenix, Dragon, and Knight.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Softnyx
- Publisher: Softnyx
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique gameplay.
- +Large community
- +Plenty of items to buy in the shop
- +Plenty of holiday events
- +Addictive casual fun
- -Hackers can ruin the game
- -Lag freezes the entire game
- -Very static game (No drastic content updates)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: 800 MHZ Pentium 3 or higher
- RAM: 64MB+
- GPU: Any 3D-accelerated card
- HDD: 500MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pangya Introduces FastPass Event
- SG Interactive has announced that starting today, and until January 2, Pangya players can enjoy bonuses and rewards through the FastPass.
- Wargaming Launches Its First Browser Game
- Wargaming announces World of Tanks: The Crayfish, its first browser-based game.
- Dicetiny: New board game/dungeon crawler coming soon for PC
- Fakedice, an independent developer based in Korea announced today their development of DICETINY, a PC board game mashed with dungeon crawler a...