Gunbound is a classic 2D tactical shooter MMO that has been available for free since 2005. Gameplay is turn based and involves a lot of strategy. Match types include team or solo with up to 8 players in a single game. The game has changed significantly since the original release by adding new playable characters, or “mobiles”. The total number of mobiles is now 21 and they are Armor, Mage, Nak, Lightning, JD, A.Sate, J.Frog, Kalsiddon, Trico, Bigfoot, Boomer, Ice, Turtle, Grub, Raon Launcher, Aduka, Maya, Wolf, Phoenix, Dragon, and Knight.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Softnyx
- Publisher: Softnyx
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique gameplay.
- +Large community
- +Plenty of items to buy in the shop
- +Plenty of holiday events
- +Addictive casual fun
- -Hackers can ruin the game
- -Lag freezes the entire game
- -Very static game (No drastic content updates)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: 800 MHZ Pentium 3 or higher
- RAM: 64MB+
- GPU: Any 3D-accelerated card
- HDD: 500MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Review
- MMOHuts reviews Hearthstone, Blizzard Entertainment's free-to-play collectible card game.
- Guild Wars 2: Dragon's Reach Pt.1 now available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 1,” the newest update to the ongoing...
- Star Wars The Old Republic Reveals Visions in the Dark
- In Visions in the Dark, releasing April 7, players will venture deep into the savage wilderness of the planet Odessen.