Guardians of Middle-earth
Guardians of Middle-earth is a MOBA-style game offering five-versus-five battles all in the clash over Middle-earth. Play as one of over three dozen guardians of Middle Earth, purchasing items and buffs between matches to ensure your victory. Stats, leaderboards, and in-game voice communication round out your battle tools.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 04, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Monolith Productions
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, PS3
Editor's Score: 1/5
- +High quality.
- +Heroes straight from Middle-earth lore.
- -Lacks complexity and innovation.
- -Game must be purchased to play.
- -Mindless combat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core i5 750, 2.67 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4GHz, or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 6950, or better
- HDD: 8 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winning Putt Spring Update Press Preview
- Winning Putt’s first big update is coming out shortly, titled the Spring Update.
- Battleline Steel Warfare: Enters 2nd Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America today announces that the second beta for their upcoming free-to-play title for the PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE, ...
- 37Games Announces Open Beta for Siegelord on December 20th
- 37Games is thrilled to announce the open beta stage for Siegelord will begin on December 20th. Siegelord is a medieval, strategy game based in...