Ground War: Tanks
Ground War: Tanks features engaging fun game modes with RPG elements to allow you to build towards the ultimate tanks of each faction, or bulk up your components and crew of individual tanks to create the ultimate roster of war machines.
Fully Unity: Pick and and play Ground War: Tanks on the go, whenever you want! No download required.
Three factions: Build up your arsenal of Axis, Alliance, and Soviet war machines based on real world tank models.
Multiple Modes: Keep gameplay fresh with Commander Mode, Capture the Base, Point Mode, and a multi-wave co-op vs AI Defense mode.
RPG Elements: Earn credits to unlock new tanks, or upgrade your existing crew and components to build the ultimate tanks in each tier!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 05, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gamebox
- Publisher: Gamebox
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large roster of tanks.
- +Accurate historical depictions of World War II tanks.
- +Playable in browser with small Unity patch.
- +Smooth easy to learn controls.
- +Fun original modes.
- -Similar to existing tank shooters on the market.
- -May be too forgiving for hardcore veterans of the genre.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Updated Unity Engine Plugin and Standard Internet Browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pathfinder CCG Announced by 37Games
- The latest addition to the Pathfinder universe is offered by 37Games in the form of Pathfinder Duels, a CCG set in the Pathfinder setting.
- TERA Goes Subscription-Free on February 5
- TERA goes free-to-play with optional subscriptions on February 5. Find out more on MMOHut.
- Closed Beta Dates Announced for The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria
- Today Ubisoft® and Blue Byte® announced the Closed Beta dates for The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria.