Ground War: Tanks
Ground War: Tanks features engaging fun game modes with RPG elements to allow you to build towards the ultimate tanks of each faction, or bulk up your components and crew of individual tanks to create the ultimate roster of war machines.
Fully Unity: Pick and and play Ground War: Tanks on the go, whenever you want! No download required.
Three factions: Build up your arsenal of Axis, Alliance, and Soviet war machines based on real world tank models.
Multiple Modes: Keep gameplay fresh with Commander Mode, Capture the Base, Point Mode, and a multi-wave co-op vs AI Defense mode.
RPG Elements: Earn credits to unlock new tanks, or upgrade your existing crew and components to build the ultimate tanks in each tier!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 05, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gamebox
- Publisher: Gamebox
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large roster of tanks.
- +Accurate historical depictions of World War II tanks.
- +Playable in browser with small Unity patch.
- +Smooth easy to learn controls.
- +Fun original modes.
- -Similar to existing tank shooters on the market.
- -May be too forgiving for hardcore veterans of the genre.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Updated Unity Engine Plugin and Standard Internet Browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South 2017: Day Two Recap - Dauntless, Dreadnought, & Rooster Teeth
- Attention, Internet! Day two is done, and the madness is slowly funneling into my brain!
- Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?)
- Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?) - With a possible business model change? Most likely.