Grip is a high-octane combat racing game by caged element. Inspired by the Rollcage games of 1999 and 2000, GRIP harnesses the awesome potential of Epic’s Unreal Engine 4. It will take gamers back to a nostalgic past, while simultaneously propelling gamers into a kick-ass future.
Intense driving: Hit speeds of up to 700 km/h while driving on floors, walls and even ceilings.
Badass rides: Choose from a roster of armored cars, manufactured by different companies from around the galaxy.
Awesome pick-ups: Use an array of power-ups and weapons including missiles, guns, traps, plasma cannons and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Caged element
- Publisher: Caged element
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Unleashes Raven's Rage and Prepares for Thanksgiving
- Today Kill3rCombo revealed a series of new abilities for one of the most popular characters in the free-to-play manga inspired action MMORPG ...
- Terra Battle Joins with The Last Story for Collaboration Content
- Mistwalker Corporation’s fans can anticipate a special update for the successful mobile and tablet role-playing game Terra Battle.
- Genesis A.D Pre-OBT Begins Nov 4
- Genesis A.D pre open beta begins November 4. Players can begin playing ijji's new 3D scifi MMOFPS early if they have a pre open beta key.