Grip is a high-octane combat racing game by caged element. Inspired by the Rollcage games of 1999 and 2000, GRIP harnesses the awesome potential of Epic’s Unreal Engine 4. It will take gamers back to a nostalgic past, while simultaneously propelling gamers into a kick-ass future.
Intense driving: Hit speeds of up to 700 km/h while driving on floors, walls and even ceilings.
Badass rides: Choose from a roster of armored cars, manufactured by different companies from around the galaxy.
Awesome pick-ups: Use an array of power-ups and weapons including missiles, guns, traps, plasma cannons and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Caged element
- Publisher: Caged element
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Banner Saga wins award at Gameindustry.Biz Innovation Awards
- Stoic, an independent game development company, today announced that at they won the Most Promising Start-up award at the Gamesindustry.biz In...
- Wargaming Reveals World of Warplanes Update 1.4 and E3 Trailer
- Wargaming launches World of Warplanes Update 1.4 and showcases its E3 trailer.
- TERA Rising: Go Berserk Update Arrives July 7th
- TERA Rising: Go Berserk Update Arrives July 7th - New updates to the berserker class, new dungeons and more!