Grip is a high-octane combat racing game by caged element. Inspired by the Rollcage games of 1999 and 2000, GRIP harnesses the awesome potential of Epic’s Unreal Engine 4. It will take gamers back to a nostalgic past, while simultaneously propelling gamers into a kick-ass future.
Intense driving: Hit speeds of up to 700 km/h while driving on floors, walls and even ceilings.
Badass rides: Choose from a roster of armored cars, manufactured by different companies from around the galaxy.
Awesome pick-ups: Use an array of power-ups and weapons including missiles, guns, traps, plasma cannons and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Caged element
- Publisher: Caged element
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Preps for eSports
- Wargaming announces changes for livestreamers coming in World of Warplanes' update 1.2.
- PWI Eclipse: New Skills For Duskblade and Stormbringer Classes
- Following the launch of PWI Eclipse in December, we will be releasing an update that brings additional skills to both the Nightshade race and ...
- Project Cars Reveals Four New Tracks & Delay
- Project Cars has revealed four new tracks today, on the wake of their revelation yesterday that the game's release would be delayed again...