Grip is a high-octane combat racing game by caged element. Inspired by the Rollcage games of 1999 and 2000, GRIP harnesses the awesome potential of Epic’s Unreal Engine 4. It will take gamers back to a nostalgic past, while simultaneously propelling gamers into a kick-ass future.
Intense driving: Hit speeds of up to 700 km/h while driving on floors, walls and even ceilings.
Badass rides: Choose from a roster of armored cars, manufactured by different companies from around the galaxy.
Awesome pick-ups: Use an array of power-ups and weapons including missiles, guns, traps, plasma cannons and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Caged element
- Publisher: Caged element
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Tactics: Mythiventures Announces iOS Release Date
- Heroes Tactics: Mythiventures is coming to iOS devices on November 19.
- Path of Exile Announces Details of Forsaken Masters Expansion
- Grinding Gear Games today proudly unveiled Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters, an entirely new and upcoming content expansion, which will arrive ...