Grip is a high-octane combat racing game by caged element. Inspired by the Rollcage games of 1999 and 2000, GRIP harnesses the awesome potential of Epic’s Unreal Engine 4. It will take gamers back to a nostalgic past, while simultaneously propelling gamers into a kick-ass future.
Intense driving: Hit speeds of up to 700 km/h while driving on floors, walls and even ceilings.
Badass rides: Choose from a roster of armored cars, manufactured by different companies from around the galaxy.
Awesome pick-ups: Use an array of power-ups and weapons including missiles, guns, traps, plasma cannons and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Caged element
- Publisher: Caged element
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: The Following Launch Window Confirmed
- Today Techland announced that its highly anticipated expansion Dying Light: The Following is set to launch in the first quarter of 2016.
- Guild Wars 2: The Big Finale Approches
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has released a video trailer today that highlights the sprawling storyline for Guild Wars 2, setting the stage for a grand...
- Black Gold Online: Alpha Date Announced
- Snail Games is delighted to announce that the release of “Alpha Test Drive” of Black Gold Online will take place on March 20th.