Grey Goo is a 3D sci-fi real-time strategy game developed by Petroglyph Games and is available for purchase on PC. Grey Goo pits players against each other for control over Ecosystem 9, a planet that is rich with resources. Grey Goo’s main emphasis is on making large-scale decisions while keeping strategy mechanics in mind. Each player will select a faction before the match and each faction has its own niche that allows it to excel in particular areas. Matchmaking is skill-based, but if players still find online matchmaking to be a bit daunting, they can fight against AI to master the races of their choosing. By finding a faction that best fits your playstyle and keeping your mind sharp you just might be able to emerge victorious and take over Ecosystem 9.
The Humans – Masters of defensive architecture.
The Beta – An alien race specializing in versatility.
The Goo – A race that is highly mobile.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 23, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Petroglyph Games
- Publisher: Petroglyph Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Create your own battlefields.
- +Skill-based matchmaking.
- +Replay and Observer Modes.
- +LAN play possible.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7
- CPU: 3 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad Core or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 570 or AMD Radeon HD 7870)
- HDD: 15 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - SkyForge
- DizzyPW gets hands-on at E3 with Skyforge, an immortal-themed action MMORPG from My.com.
- Age of Wushu: Offline Living
- Learn more about characters' offline lives in Age of Wushu with this close-up.
- Pangaea: New World hits Kickstarter
- LVR Studio has announced that the 30-day Kickstarter campaign has begun for their post-apocalyptic action MMO, Pangaea: New World.