Grepolis is a browser-based strategy MMO set in Ancient Greece. It starts the same as many games in the genre, with a small town where you learn the ins and outs. Training soldiers and pillaging other villages is one of the staples of Grepolis. You can own multiple cities, and also features land and sea combat. Grepolis also features browser and mobile crossplay and also boasts the ability to build World Wonders in a similar vein to other city-building strategy games.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Solid PVP
- +Easy to learn, hard to master.
- +Ability to play across browser and mobile makes the game easier to access.
- -Microtransactions can unbalance PVP encounters.
- -Poor tutorial.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Apple Products: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Android Products: 2.3.3 and up.
- Browser: Any up to date browser with high-speed internet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Katee Sackhoff Suits Up For Starring Role in CCP Games' EVE: Valkyrie
- CCP Games announces that critically acclaimed actress Katee Sackhoff will play the starring role in their upcoming virtual reality (VR) videog...
- Company of Heroes 2: New Ardennes Assault Video Revealed
- Today marks the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge – a battle generally regarded as the turning point of World War II and referred ...
- Call of Champions Contest for TwitchCon 2015 All Access Pass Now Live
- Today, Spacetime Studios has kicked off a contest to send six competitive gamers on an all-access expenses-paid trip to TwitchCon 2015.