Grepolis is a browser-based strategy MMO set in Ancient Greece. It starts the same as many games in the genre, with a small town where you learn the ins and outs. Training soldiers and pillaging other villages is one of the staples of Grepolis. You can own multiple cities, and also features land and sea combat. Grepolis also features browser and mobile crossplay and also boasts the ability to build World Wonders in a similar vein to other city-building strategy games.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Solid PVP
- +Easy to learn, hard to master.
- +Ability to play across browser and mobile makes the game easier to access.
- -Microtransactions can unbalance PVP encounters.
- -Poor tutorial.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Apple Products: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Android Products: 2.3.3 and up.
- Browser: Any up to date browser with high-speed internet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Announces Final Closed Beta
- Beginning Thursday, June 2 and running through Tuesday, June 7, Nexon America is hosting a test for players in the west.
- ArcheAge Launch Review
- On paper, ArcheAge all sounds so perfect that people can't help but want to play. But does it live up to the expectations?
- Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure Release Date Confirmed
- Look forward to Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure arriving in April on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC.