Grepolis is a browser-based strategy MMO set in Ancient Greece. It starts the same as many games in the genre, with a small town where you learn the ins and outs. Training soldiers and pillaging other villages is one of the staples of Grepolis. You can own multiple cities, and also features land and sea combat. Grepolis also features browser and mobile crossplay and also boasts the ability to build World Wonders in a similar vein to other city-building strategy games.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Solid PVP
- +Easy to learn, hard to master.
- +Ability to play across browser and mobile makes the game easier to access.
- -Microtransactions can unbalance PVP encounters.
- -Poor tutorial.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Apple Products: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Android Products: 2.3.3 and up.
- Browser: Any up to date browser with high-speed internet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planet of Heroes Beta Updates Announced
- Fast Forward Studios and My.com have announced that its mobile MOBA, Planet of Heroes, will begin its next beta test today, November 2.
- Take Part in an All-new MMO Experience with Tynon
- Today Tynon, the social fantasy RPG for web browsers, has officially made its debut!
- Heroes of Dragon Age Mobile Review
- Lately, we’ve been seeing a trend wherein companies get their selling franchises and port it off through various spin-offs in different cons...